Update Android System on LG Phone
How to Update Android System on my LG Phone? I saw the "Android System Update" alert in the status bar menu.
If you see the "Android System Update" alert in the status bar menu, your LG phone has downloaded an update for the Android system which is the operating system of your phone.
1. Tap on the "Android System Update" alert. Or go to "Settings > About phone > System updates". You see the "Downloaded and verified" message screen:
2. Tap on "RESTART & INSTALL". You see the phone getting restarted.
3. Wait for the phone finishing restart. You see the "Installing system update..." screen.
4. Then you see the "Android is upgrading..." message.
5. Wait for the update process to finish. The Android system is updated on your LG phone.
The following picture shows you how to
Update Android System on you LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 2033👍, 0💬
What does IMEISV stand for? And what does the IMEISV number mean on my phone? IMEISV stands for Inte...
What does IC stand for? And what does the IC # mean on my phone? IC stands for Integrated Circuit, o...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Location Settings and Dropbox? Location Settings Many apps and serv...
How big is the mobile phone maker LG Electronics? How many phones does LG sell each year? LG Electro...
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...