Update Android System on LG Phone
How to Update Android System on my LG Phone? I saw the "Android System Update" alert in the status bar menu.
If you see the "Android System Update" alert in the status bar menu, your LG phone has downloaded an update for the Android system which is the operating system of your phone.
1. Tap on the "Android System Update" alert. Or go to "Settings > About phone > System updates". You see the "Downloaded and verified" message screen:
2. Tap on "RESTART & INSTALL". You see the phone getting restarted.
3. Wait for the phone finishing restart. You see the "Installing system update..." screen.
4. Then you see the "Android is upgrading..." message.
5. Wait for the update process to finish. The Android system is updated on your LG phone.
The following picture shows you how to
Update Android System on you LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 209👍, 0💬
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting With WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) WPS or Wi-Fi Protected ...
What is the format of *.AAE Files for iPhone Pictures? The format of *.AAE files iPhone pictures is ...
How big is the mobile phone maker Nokia Corporation? How many phones does Nokia sell each year? Noki...
What is Android Operating System? Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system (OS). ...
When was Samsung Galaxy S III phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy S III phone look like? W...