Update Android System on LG Phone
How to Update Android System on my LG Phone? I saw the "Android System Update" alert in the status bar menu.
If you see the "Android System Update" alert in the status bar menu, your LG phone has downloaded an update for the Android system which is the operating system of your phone.
1. Tap on the "Android System Update" alert. Or go to "Settings > About phone > System updates". You see the "Downloaded and verified" message screen:
2. Tap on "RESTART & INSTALL". You see the phone getting restarted.
3. Wait for the phone finishing restart. You see the "Installing system update..." screen.
4. Then you see the "Android is upgrading..." message.
5. Wait for the update process to finish. The Android system is updated on your LG phone.
The following picture shows you how to
Update Android System on you LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 554👍, 0💬
When was ZTE Grand S phone first released? How does ZTE Grand S phone look like? What are the main t...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to a Network 1. The phone will almost certainly detect s...
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...
XLICONS.EXE 14.0 is the "Microsoft Office 2010 component" executable file included in "Microsoft Off...
Is Apple iPhone 5 thinner and taller than iPhone 4? Comparing to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 is...