Update Android System on LG Phone
How to Update Android System on my LG Phone? I saw the "Android System Update" alert in the status bar menu.
If you see the "Android System Update" alert in the status bar menu, your LG phone has downloaded an update for the Android system which is the operating system of your phone.
1. Tap on the "Android System Update" alert. Or go to "Settings > About phone > System updates". You see the "Downloaded and verified" message screen:
2. Tap on "RESTART & INSTALL". You see the phone getting restarted.
3. Wait for the phone finishing restart. You see the "Installing system update..." screen.
4. Then you see the "Android is upgrading..." message.
5. Wait for the update process to finish. The Android system is updated on your LG phone.
The following picture shows you how to
Update Android System on you LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 681👍, 0💬
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to a Network 1. The phone will almost certainly detect s...
How big is the mobile phone maker LG Electronics? How many phones does LG sell each year? LG Electro...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Samsung Phones? I want to know more details a...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
What are the OS (Operating Systems) used on mobile phones? Which one is more popular? Currently, the...