Cropping Photos with iPhone Photos App
How to crop photos with iPhone Photos app? I want to cut a portion off my photo.
The crop and rotate tool in iPhone Photos app allows you to crop your photos. You can cut a portion off your photo using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on crop and rotate icon near the bottom left corner of the screen. You see a cropping frame displayed.
6. Drag the corners of the frame towards the center to set your own crop. The portion outside the frame will be removed.
7. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to crop photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: birdnot.org):
2017-07-07, 612👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker LG Electronics? How many phones does LG sell each year? LG Electro...
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...
When was Samsung Galaxy S5 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 phone look like?...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....