Apple (iPhone) (802)
Windows Phone (209)
Straightening Photos with iPhone Photos App
How to straighten photos with iPhone Photos app? The subject on my photo is not aligned straight and want to rotate it a title bit.
The crop and rotate tool in iPhone Photos app allows you to straighten your photos. You can straighten your photo using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on crop and rotate icon near the bottom left corner of the screen. You see a rotation wheel displayed.
6. Move the wheel to left or right to rotate the photo until the subject is straight.
7. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to rotate photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: birdnote.org):
⇒ Changing Photo Aspect Ratio with iPhone Photos App
⇐ Cropping Photos with iPhone Photos App
⇑ Editing Photos with iPhone Photos App
2017-07-07, 1796🔥, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy S8 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S8 phone look like?...
Is Google following you? Google, the Internet giant's latest mobile operating system tracks user's l...
What does IMSI stand for? And what does the IMSI number mean on my phone? IMSI stands for Internatio...
How to change photo aspect ratio with iPhone Photos app? I want to change my photo to be a square (1...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...