Straightening Photos with iPhone Photos App
How to straighten photos with iPhone Photos app? The subject on my photo is not aligned straight and want to rotate it a title bit.
The crop and rotate tool in iPhone Photos app allows you to straighten your photos. You can straighten your photo using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on crop and rotate icon near the bottom left corner of the screen. You see a rotation wheel displayed.
6. Move the wheel to left or right to rotate the photo until the subject is straight.
7. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to rotate photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: birdnote.org):
2017-07-07, 164👍, 0💬
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
When was Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phone first released? How does Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phon...
What does IC stand for? And what does the IC # mean on my phone? IC stands for Integrated Circuit, o...