Apple (iPhone) (802)
Windows Phone (209)
Rotating Photo 90 Degrees with iPhone Photos App
How to rotate photos 90 degrees with iPhone Photos app?
The crop and rotate tool in iPhone Photos app allows you to rotate photos 90 degrees. You can rotate your photo 90 degrees anticlockwise using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on crop and rotate icon near the bottom left corner of the screen. You see screen changed to crop and rotate mode.
6. Tap on 90-degree rotation icon near the bottom left corner of the screen. You see the rotated 90 degree anticlockwise.
7. Tap on rotation icon again, if you want to rotate again.
8. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to rotate photo 90 degrees anticlockwise in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: apple.com):
⇒ Applying Color Filters with iPhone Photos App
⇐ Changing Photo Aspect Ratio with iPhone Photos App
⇑ Editing Photos with iPhone Photos App
2017-05-20, 2985🔥, 0💬
How find the Android Version number of my LG phone? To find the Android Version number of your LG ph...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...
How to add more trusted phone numbers in my Apple ID account from my iPhone? I want to another trust...
If you are getting a new phone, you may need to learn how to perform some basic tasks. How to make c...
Why I am getting the "SIM Required" error while trying to activate my iPhone? If you are trying acti...