AirDrop Photo/Video Out Off iPhone
How to AirDrop photos and videos out off my iPhone to my friends? They are using iPhones too.
Here are the correct steps to send pictures and videos in Photos app from your iPhone to your friends iPhone and Apple devices.
1. Turn on AirDrop on your iPhone, in "Setting > General > AirDrop".
2. Ask your friends to turn on AirDrop on their iPhones or iPads, and select the "Everyone" option on their devices.
3. Move your iPhone closer to your friends. And ask your friends to keep their device open, not locked.
4. Go to "Photos" app and open the picture or video you want to send. You see the share button at the bottom.
5. Tap on the share button. You see the photo became selected. Devices of your friends should be listed in AirDrop area. If not listed, verify that device is unlocked and AirDrop is turned on.
6. Tap on the devices your want to send the picture. The "Waiting" status is displayed under the device name.
7. Ask your friends to accept the incoming file. Alerts of incoming files should be displayed on their devices.
8. Verify the transfer status on your iPhone. You should see "Sent" status displayed.
Now your friends should be able enjoy your nice picture.
The picture below shows you how to AirDrop photo/video from your iPhone to your friends.
2020-05-15, 1564🔥, 0💬
Where to search for device makers and models of IMEI/MEID numbers? To help you to search and find de...
Where to lookup for MCC (Mobile Country Code) and MNC (Mobile Network Code) information? If you are ...
When was Motorola Moto G phone first released? How does Motorola Moto G phone look like? What are th...
Where to find IMEI/MEID Numbers for testing purpose? If you are looking for IMEI/MEID numbers to tes...
What is the UDID on my phone? UDID is a 40-character long Unique Identifier on your iPhone or iPad, ...